If you have purchased a cable from me you can download the below drivers for use with it.
The driver package includes drivers for all versions of windows from XP to Windows 7 in both 32 and 64bit varieties. It also contains Linux drivers and MacOSX drivers.
Download Driver Pack(~14mb)
To install the drivers in windows.
- Do not plug in the cable yet
- Extract driver files to your hard disk or desktop.
- Browse to EXTRACTED FOLDER -> USB-Chronograph-Driver -> YOUR VERSION OF WINDOWS
- Run the Driver install program.
- You may get a message during install saying that the driver has not passed Windows Logo testing. If you do, click 'Contiue Anyway'.
- Your Driver will be installed and you can click 'Finish' when done.
- Plug in the Cable and Windows will load the drivers.
If you are running Windows 7 and are unsure if you have 64 bit or 32 bit Windows, try running the 64 Bit installer first. If your computer is not 64 Bit, the installer will tell you that it is not compatible with your computer and you can install the 32 Bit drivers instead. If your computer is 64 Bit, the driver will install normally.
Once installed your driver will appear in the Ports (COM & LPT) section of the device manager as "Stot USB Chronograph Bridge (COMX)" where X is the com port number that you must specify in any software you wish to use with the cable.